Vanover Hardwood Floors
vanover hardwood floors in woodbridge va.put the wrong color pre finished wood on the floors.
they didnot use the color i wanted. there was about 6 mexicans in my house none that speak english. when i tried to stop them they kept going. called the office they said it was nothing they could do.
they were almost done installing.
I went back to try to communicate with the mexicans again I jusst wanted them to stop and go home, they still continued working as it i wasent even there.bad business i plan to take this further very soon
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore. It was advertised as no voc and no odor. Right. Not only was it toxic and..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "Tried to decline featured movie had problems online yet again so I called to ask if I've met my obligations and was told that yes but had outstanding balance of..."
- "I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter. She wore it a couple of times. This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."